Everyone knows Lydia’s study notes are awesome – so awesome that her math notebook is currently going for $150 on BidTeenWolf.com.
If you’re as poor as the entire town of Beacon Hills during season 4, don’t fret! You can make your very own stylish notebook. As for the notes, you don’t need them. You’re too smart for them!
What you’ll need:
- Notebook (lighter colors work best)
- Mod Podge (glossy finish)
- Paint Brush
- Lydia Notebook Image
I replicated the design from Lydia’s notebook using freeform shapes in Microsoft Word. Here’s the front:
And the back:
1. Measure your notebook and print the images above to the correct size.
2. Trim white space from your printed image with scissors.
3. Carefully peel back the sticker on the spine of your notebook.
4. Apply Mod Podge to the COVER of the notebook and to the BACK of the printed image. Press the printed image onto the book and smooth out any bubbles. Press the spine sticker back into position.
5. Let dry 20 minutes. Pro tip: If you stand the notebook up on its pages, you can let the front and back cover dry at the same time.
6. Apply another coat of Mod Podge to seal the printed image.
7. Scribble your very own banshee predictions while you rock out to the Teen Wolf Soundtrack you bought with all the money you saved.
What’s your favorite Teen Wolf prop? Let me know in the comments, and I might make it next!
Ready for more Teen Wolf crafts? I’ve got you covered!